Parent support is highly valued at Kingsville. The educational value of parental involvement in education is well documented. KPS welcomes the interest and support of parents and guardians in their children’s education.
Some of the ways parents and guardians can share in their child’s learning and/or the Kingsville School community are:
- joining the school council or one of its sub-committees
- providing assistance in class with reading or other activities
- supporting students at home with their reading and other home work
- attending school assemblies
- assisting and/or supporting school events including fund-raising, excursions, sports events, the community garden, working bees
- becoming a class representative.