Foundation Enrolments for 2023

Please click on the below link for information regarding Foundation Enrolments for 2023:

2023 Foundation Information Evening

Enrolment process for 2023 continues

                        Information Evening & School Tours

  • dates of school tours for porspective parents have now been determined – see below
  • as current KPS parents we ask that you continue to assist the school “enrolment drive” for 2023
  • keep spreading the word regarding the onsite regarding the Information Evening May 19th
  • this may include you drawing attention of the tour dates to any prospective parents you know of - whether they are in or, outside of the neighbourhood zone
  • dates of tours are June 1st, 15th and July 27ththey all begin at 9.15am from the main office area and will run for approx 30 minutes
  • there may be additional tour dates added depending on demand
  • a place on a tour must be booked by phone 9314 5869 or via email
  • general information will be provided by the tour leader and there will be some time for questions before the visit is completed

Taking Action

Please spread the word within the community and to other families within the school neighbourhood zone. If you are unsure of which school is your neighbourhood school, please visit the Find My School website -

bagTo order Kingsville Primary School Hi-Viz Bags click on the following link